Grandpa Ottorino and Grandma Maria in the thirties acquire the first Millstone Flour mill (two rotary stones), nowadays exposed inside of the Mulinër Restaurant, give birth to Antenore and buy the first fixed threshing machine for the grain. In 1940 Grandpa Ottorino and his brothers, acquire the current Vischioni House, in Pozzolengo, housing the first Cylindrical Flour Mill Separator in the area. In 1950, the Vischioni Family buy the second stone mill in Monzambano, where the young Antenore works up till its 20s, transforming it into a cylindrical mill. In the 50s Antenore & Wally decide to get married and follow their paths together.
Our rooms and suites are all located on the ground floor, with a large porch overlooking the wonderful landscape of the hills, comfortable in the Summer for outdoor dining. A large green park offers the possibility of a peaceful environment to lie in the sun or in the shade of a tree on comfortable loungers before cooling off in the waters of the marvellous swimming pool.
How many times you have left home willing to find next to your door a cosy place to enjoy memorable moments in the peace of the countryside, tasting the simple and genuine flavours of the traditional Italian kitchen? We present you the Mulinër Restaurant, born from the fusion of love for sharing moments and the respect for the territory and its products.
- 2 Nights with accomodation in the new Double Rooms Superior
- 2 Breakfasts Gourmet
- 1 Dinner with Degustation Menù in our Restaurant Muliner (drinks not included)
- 1 Bottle 'Franciacorta' Wine in the Room
- Late Check-out
Subject to availability
- 1 Night accomodation in a Double Room Superior with room-service Breakfast
- 1 Candle Light Dinner with Tasting Menù in our Restaurant Muliner (Drinks not Included)
- 1 Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Late Check-out (within 2.00 p.m.)
Euro 200,00 per couple
Promotion valid for the whole Month of February
Suppl. Extra Night : Euro 50,00 per person